HOW WE HELP CHILDREN IN NEED
Today’s children need support more than ever!
- 1 in 5 young children need developmental or educational therapy
- 17% of children in the U.S. have developmental delays
- 1 in 68 children is identified with autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
The U.S. Center for Disease Control estimates many of these families will not seek the help they need due to financial challenges.
When finances are an issue, parents look to secure insurance or school district assistance to provide therapy for their child. This process can take months and often time to not provide the necessary services or funding – both major problems when dealing with relatively small intervention windows
The Child Success Foundation helps children who have challenges with:
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Learning Delays
- Speech and Language Disorders
The Child Success Foundation engages in grant making throughout the year. These grants provide up to 50% of the cost of twice weekly occupational, speech and educational therapies for up to 1 year.
Children who receive support from the foundation are:
- Between the age of infants through middle school
- Have mild to moderate development and learning delays
- Have parents who are actively involved in their child’s learning and development process
- Have exhausted State, Federal and private insurance funding sources
Funding for these grants is obtained through fundraising events and the support of generous donations from individuals and business who share the foundation’s vision that every child deserves to start life on the right foot.
Your Support At Work
We are profoundly grateful to the Child Success Foundation for their understanding of children who can get lost or overlooked if they do not get the proper treatment that they need.